Our affordable classroom education has been approved by the Massachusetts Board of Building Regulations and Standards for 12 hours of unrestricted construction supervisor continuing education.
The course will cover the following mandated topics:
- IRC (2009 Residential, 8th edition with Massachusetts amendments) CS-2300
- IBC (2009 Commercial, 8th edition with Massachusetts amendments) and the IEBC (2009 Existing Buildings, 8th edition with Massachusetts amendments) CS-2301
- Energy Code (International Energy Conservation Code-2012) CS-2302
- Safety ( OSHA ) CS-2305
- Business practices and Worker’s Compensation CS-2303
In addition to the aforementioned, Mass Nail It also offers the following approved elective topics:
- ALL classes are 2 days
- Start 8:00 am on Saturday and Sunday
- Coffee is provided on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Lunch is provided on Saturday
- Presentation handouts will be provided
- Free giveaways!
- Choose a date an location that is convenient to you!
Choose the class date and location that best suits your needs.
Do you need continuing education for your construction supervisors? Our Massachusetts certified instructors can provide high quality, affordable education right in your own facility. Fast, easy, and convenient.
Contact Mass Nail It today for more information.
Mass Nail It is an OSHA Authorized Trainer
We provide customized classes for both the 10 and 30 hour OSHA cards.
We are available to teach these classes on-site provided the classroom conditions are sufficient or choose a location that is convenient to you.