February 5, 2019 @ 10:00 a.m. until approximately 1 p.m.
Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington Street – Boston 02118
Posted on January 30, 2019
It is anticipated that the topics shown below will be discussed at the aforementioned meeting:
Roll Call, by BBRS Chair:
John Couture, Chair present absent
Kerry Dietz, Vice Chair present absent
Richard Crowley, Second Vice Chair present absent
Steve Frederickson present absent
Kevin Gallagher present absent
Cheryl Lavalley present absent
Robert Anderson, or designee present absent
Peter Ostroskey, or designee present absent
Michael McDowell present absent
Susan Gleason present absent
Lisa Davey present absent
- Review\Vote approval of January 8, 2019 BBRS draft meeting minutes.
- Review\Vote approval BOCC draft meeting minutes (None this month).
- Review status of Town of Douglas building code enforcement official appointment.
- Review the 2018 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) as modified by Massachusetts proposed
amendments, inclusive of the Stretch Energy Code, in accordance with Massachusetts General Law (MGL)
c143, §94(o). The 2018 IECC may be viewed @ https://codes.iccsafe.org/content/IECC2018P2 and
proposed Massachusetts final amendments are attached to this agenda.
- Discuss progress relating to the next edition of 780 CMR.
Coastal Zone Subgroup
Building Official Certification Committee (BOCC)
Others as necessary
- Discuss progress of Manufactured Buildings Study Group.
- Discuss approval of new CSLs issued in the month of January, 2019.